Thursday, September 15, 2005

Diplo Fabric Live



Big up Hong Kong Sandy for pointing this out to me. Looks good! Check out the tracklisting. I think this is out next month? I can never remember when the Fabric cds come out. You could check their site.

01 Plantlife: Love 4 the World (Why They Gotta Hate?)/Nina Sky: Turnin' Me On
02 Killer Mike [ft. Big Boi]: My Chrome
03 Cybotron: Clear
04 Yazoo: Don't Go
05 Debbie Deb: When I Hear Music
06 Freestyle: Don't Stop The Rock
07 Hashim: Al-Naafiysh (The Soul)
08 Model 500: Nightdrive (Thru Babylon)
09 Aphex Twin: Windowlicker
10 Cajmere: Percolator
11 Solid Groove: This Is Sick
12 Two Culture Clash [ft. Ms Thing]: Love Guide
13 Ludacris [ft. Shawnna]: What's Your Fantasy?
14 Diplo feat. Pantera Os Danadinhos: Perc�o
15 Gaiola Das Popozudas: Vem Cristian
16 MC Biro Leyby: Cria Asa Periquita
17 Gaiola Das Popozudas: � Darcy
18 Diplo: Way More (remix)/M.I.A.: Bucky Done Gun
19 Jammer: Destruction VIP
20 The Cure: Love Song
21 Outkast: B.O.B.
22 Le Tigre: Deceptacon
23 DJ Nasty: Hurricane
24 DJ Deeon: Freaks
25 Turbulence: Notorious
26 Cat Power: Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home