Monday, June 13, 2005

Tim Sweeney

Now, I remember Beats In Space from way back in the day when Tim would post up his tracklistings from the show and they were always interesting and varied. I have always enjoyed checking out his shows, and maybe you should as well, especially if you are into any sort of music! Tim plays it all. I think his show is on on a Wednesday or Thursday night in NYC, but as I live in the UK, I usually download them from the website. He has had loads of guests on the show, such as Optimo, Paul Mogg of the Psychonauts, Trevor Jackson, Forces Of Nature, Buddy Peace, et cetera. The list goes on and on.

Enough about the show, you should all check out his wicked mix cd that he did a while ago for RVNG. You can buy it here. It's only $3 + $2 for p&p. If you are in the UK, I believe Rough Trade are selling copies and I know that Piccadilly Records had some in for sale as well. Check it out.

Tim has also been contributing tracks to the excellent Bumrocks website. Bumrocks host a track each day of the working week and I have been downloading them for the last couple of months. There have been some totally mindblowing tracks for download and i know that I have been looking out the original wax for some of the tracks that have been on the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home